Serial communication module between car top control box and control panel.
• Reduces installation and maintenance cost.
• Reduces the number of required wires of travelling cable needed.
• Only 3 wires needed for the connection between car top control box and the COP.
• Reduces the installation time to the minimum.
• Eliminates possible mistakes to the wiring during the installation.
• Makes the troubleshooting easier.
In order to achieve the communication one pcb board (VSSCAR), is placed in car top control box.
Inputs that can be accepted through VSSCAR.
• Magnetic sensors.
• Pre-limit switches.
• End limit switch.
There is also the possibility to choose whether these inputs are accepted though serial communication or not.
And one pcb board (VSSCAL), is placed in COP.
Inputs that can be accepted through VSSCAL.
• Floor indicators.
• Door open-close buttons.
• Express button.
• Fire fighter input.
• Door open – close outputs.
• Car light output.